So what is on the painting table today....Tax return Boo hiss
After completing the return I was able to do a little bit of painting. I did the first layer of flesh on all units and the horse flesh on the first unit of Heavy Cav, I have also started on a 15mm WW2 Para jeep (another part of the commission)
After completing the return I was able to do a little bit of painting. I did the first layer of flesh on all units and the horse flesh on the first unit of Heavy Cav, I have also started on a 15mm WW2 Para jeep (another part of the commission)
Cutting it a wee bit fine James! Still at least you managed to get some painting in.
ReplyDeleteAh the good ol' self assesment form!!
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying viewing your progress on such large amounts of figures.
ReplyDeleteI find it very interesting to see how you batch paint your way through, especially compared to how I tend to do 1 mini at a time, after undercoating en mass consists of a unit for me. I find I can casually complete about 2 figures a day, but it suits my style more and gives me a sense of achievement in the time slots I get to mess about with.
John you are so right, I tried to slow down and go for high end display painting but it just was not me I have 2-3 hours on a good day to paint and I find doing a few batch's at once I can churn them out in no time.
DeleteEach to their own lets face it when all is said and done it our hobby and somr thing we do for fun
Peace James