Saturday, 19 January 2013

Painting Ronin Day 31

Start of my weekend so got a good painting session done, doing 12 French light troops in Schomberg hats these I have painted in the colours of the mountain troops. These are Front Rank figures and great sculpts, all painting is done so just bases to do.
The other unit on the painting table is 24x Foundry miniatures Arthurian Romans again all painting is done on the figures I have the shields to do and stick on, then is time for dip.

My blog pass's a milestone today I have 100 followers, I know my posting levels have been up and down since I started the blog but I think even after the winter challenge I will be looking to post a couple of times a week as I am enjoying recording all my efforts on the painting table.
Anyway these two units will be finished and photographed tomorrow so I can send them off to Curt.
Peace James

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up, and well done on the 100 followers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the 100th follower! Keep up the pace, your carving your name in legend with this challenge! Reading your posts have already teach me one thing: being focus on only one batch is not necessarily the quickest approach to get it done.

    Cheers

    Nico.

    ReplyDelete