Saturday, 12 January 2013

Painting Ronin Day 24

For the first time today I was not motivated to do any painting, I think the fun of picking up a new car and a full day of Rugby Union on the TV seemed a better bet. The one thing that got my off my backside and spend an hour painting was the thought of having nothing to post about.
So I guess its a big thank you to all of you that stop by and have a read, my daily hits have doubled since the start of the challenge (and not all are my Dad I hope).
Below is a shot of the painting table it does not look like much progress but anyone who has painted in batches will know the first few colours take and age, I have completed all the horses and flesh base coats on the cav and flesh base and hair on the French. I do have a couple more units to photo and send off to curt so watch out for those.


1 comment: