I could be done for false advertising because I have painted nothing today. Do not think I did nothing for the challenge because I spend hours prepping more FIW stuff.
After yerterdays thumbs up for Foundry I must do the same for Perry Miniatures only 48h after placing an order the postman dropped off a big box for me today. With Dad and I getting into Skirmish FIW and Afghan wars I took it upon myself to invest in yet another period (in Skirmish) I blame all of you who have been posting so many great pictures of these figures.
Yes its the Sudan, I have 80 Madists and a big Naval Brigade plus a unit of the Black Watch. I also picked up a few Camel Corp just because the figures are just so nice.
I sent a load of pictures of to Curt today so you should be seeing some of my hard work soon. Back on the brushes tomorrow
Peace James
After yerterdays thumbs up for Foundry I must do the same for Perry Miniatures only 48h after placing an order the postman dropped off a big box for me today. With Dad and I getting into Skirmish FIW and Afghan wars I took it upon myself to invest in yet another period (in Skirmish) I blame all of you who have been posting so many great pictures of these figures.
Yes its the Sudan, I have 80 Madists and a big Naval Brigade plus a unit of the Black Watch. I also picked up a few Camel Corp just because the figures are just so nice.
I sent a load of pictures of to Curt today so you should be seeing some of my hard work soon. Back on the brushes tomorrow
Peace James
Very impressed and proud of all the work(and delighted to be the recipient of the majority of it)
ReplyDelete