Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Painting Ronin Day 20

Well we are almost three weeks into the challenge and I am well on target for my Par score. Everyone here is back to work so a little less painting time, I still found time to do a bit more on all things on the painting table, the SWAT got a bit of work on their bags and flak jackets the American regulars got the uniform competed and the next lot of ECW cav have had the horses started.


I have targeted 1000 pts each month so with 771 so far I am looking good for hitting my 1000 this month. I was hoping to eat into my lead pile but with all the extra SYW figures sent by Dad and the Sudan and Afghan stuff I think I have actually increased my lead pile.
I have posted below the last lot of entries I sent to Curt.









3 comments:

  1. Great to see these again James, loved the basing on the canoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a monster, 3000 points aimed for and you may well get it! Such nice work too

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great looking figures there, I'm amazed by how much you can paint so well and so fast.

    ReplyDelete