Sunday, 13 January 2013

Painting Ronin Day 25

Been an fun day for me here in Cheshire, got to do the first long drive in the new car as I went to pick up my Mum and Dads dog Whiskey (another Scottish Terrier). Mum and Dad start their long journey down under to visit my brother in Christchurch NZ. I guess that means my blog will get a few more hits from NZ as Dad keeps an eye on my progress, I had to laugh today because Dad was most concerned that I had been over taken in the challenge.
I tried to explain that for me this is all about how much I can paint, and not if I can paint more than others. I think it fell on deft ears, I know my Dad is competitive but its taking it a bit far when he gets competitive about my competition (I love you Dad, but you make me laugh some times).
Anyway I have been pushing on with the 2 French units and ECW Cav but both still have a way to go. I have finished and am basing the SWAT team and American Regulars.
I am enjoying watching everyone's efforts this winter and I really hope this challenge continues to flourish.
Below is a shot of the work bench as I have left it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment