Thursday, 5 January 2012

The Work Desk and what is coming off it ATM

Happy New Year all,
                                  I wanted to share a picture of my painting desk as it is ATM (it has been cleaner). Also some shots of work I am doing or have finished.

First up some GW empire figures for a commission



A 15mm SYW General my Dad asked me to paint up (and I have sent off as an example of my 15mm painting)


4 of our FIW figures (that me and my Dad BTW)

A unit of Romo-Brits I finished this last year but have 3 more units on the desk on the go.

Peace James

6 comments:

  1. I expect to see great things out of you this year.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy desk, looking forward to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work indeed. Looking forward to seeing what you get done next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My you have been busy! I don't know what it is, but I love seeing where others work; my find it quite inspirational. Many thanks for sharing. Superb quality on that 15mm miniature by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I've lost my General then??

    ReplyDelete