I had a super productive day, I finished both units of the french and have the ECW cav at about 80%. I have to make time to photograph my completed figures so I can send them off to Curt. I am loving the count down clock on Curts block.
I am looking around for the next target for my brushes, and think I may do the last lot of FIW figures I have undercoated, we have a 25 Indians and some more French Marines. I threw in the last few French musketeers too
I have a table fulls worth of SYW Cav that needs their base's graveling, I have been basing so many figures I have almost run out of my basing materials (sand gravel, mix) I have already restocked my other basing materials. It is funny how you over look bits like that when thinking about painting supplies but lets face it the last few things you need (to finish the base's) is just as important as the undercoat you spray on them first.
My Mum and Dad will be in the air now flying to L.A where they have a few days stop over before continuing on to NZ.
Peace James
I am looking around for the next target for my brushes, and think I may do the last lot of FIW figures I have undercoated, we have a 25 Indians and some more French Marines. I threw in the last few French musketeers too
I have a table fulls worth of SYW Cav that needs their base's graveling, I have been basing so many figures I have almost run out of my basing materials (sand gravel, mix) I have already restocked my other basing materials. It is funny how you over look bits like that when thinking about painting supplies but lets face it the last few things you need (to finish the base's) is just as important as the undercoat you spray on them first.
My Mum and Dad will be in the air now flying to L.A where they have a few days stop over before continuing on to NZ.
Peace James
There is a fair few points to be claimed there James - time to wrestle back that top spot, me thinks!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of figures, I guess you will make a push for top spot.
ReplyDeleteIan
I know what you mean James, I've just run out of my favorite basing flock and I was quite surprised It just didn't really occur to me to buy more earlier. I'm always impressed by people who can paint so many figures of this sort of period, I love the period but just do not have the stamina to paint it.
ReplyDelete