Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Painting Ronin Day 21

Well three weeks in so how are you all doing, I as I said yesterday am well on target. Today I got another parcel from the postman, he brought me my latest Warbases order. I was looking for some way to base the cav for our skirmish games (I did not like the just round bases and square would not fit) in Warbase I found their Pill bases and I think these are just what I was looking for, see what you think below
The only other thing I did today was to complete the American Regulars to the point of base and dip.
I have plenty of prep work to do which I am trying to fit in without cutting into too much painting time.
Below are the last lot of figures I sent off to Curt, 12 Scottish Lancers (foundry miniatures)



Thats all for now folks, see you on the morrow


1 comment:

  1. You are a rocking, I think you should get your total, it's funny how all of a sudden prep work seems to cost you time. Just don't do it on the commute to work

    Ian

    ReplyDelete