Been a lazy Sunday got the prep work completed this morning below is the mass ranks of the French Heavy Cav (SYW)
I still need to gravel the base's and undercoat will have to wait as I have run out, how did that happen?
Behind the cav you can see my latest WIP 12 American Regulars 2 more French Musketeers and a unit of Scottish Lancers. I completed the Lancers today and am sending Photos off to Curt soon.
I think the Lancers are a prime example of what the Winter Challenge is all about, these have sat in my lead pile for almost 18 months but within 3 weeks of the comp I have them complete and ready for the gaming table.
I hope all the other Ronin are finding the incentive to get to the back of their lead piles to those poor dusty figures.
Peace
James
I still need to gravel the base's and undercoat will have to wait as I have run out, how did that happen?
Behind the cav you can see my latest WIP 12 American Regulars 2 more French Musketeers and a unit of Scottish Lancers. I completed the Lancers today and am sending Photos off to Curt soon.
I think the Lancers are a prime example of what the Winter Challenge is all about, these have sat in my lead pile for almost 18 months but within 3 weeks of the comp I have them complete and ready for the gaming table.
I hope all the other Ronin are finding the incentive to get to the back of their lead piles to those poor dusty figures.
Peace
James
you have to activate your G+ for blogger then its one of the gadgets.
ReplyDeleteNice work James, your gonna be busy!
ReplyDelete