Got back into the painting grove today (nice to concentrate on something different), as I hoped I matt sprayed and based the completed French and AWI stuff. After I cleared them off the table I completed the 15mm WW2 Para's. All in all I cleared everything on the table, this means I have nothing to show you as it is all winging its way through cyberspace to Curt were you will see it soon.
I have started on 3 units of French Cav, these I can show you
I can not remember if I posted the last lot of figures sent to Curt so I will post them anyway.
I have started on 3 units of French Cav, these I can show you
I can not remember if I posted the last lot of figures sent to Curt so I will post them anyway.
Nice painting James, I like the scratches/slashes on the shields.
ReplyDeleteLovely work as ever, I particularly like the shields they look very impressive.
ReplyDeleteBllody Hell James. your table looks just like mine, lol
ReplyDelete