So after yesterdays picture of my new car today the postman brought me my new phone (end of contract) see below
with all these new toys you would think I might be distracted from my painting challenge, but fear now the postman also brought me a new ref book.
This should come in useful with my Sudan project. Anyway I did do some painting, I have a couple of large units on the go 18 ECW cav and 2x 16 French Musketeers. I plan to have these done by the end of the weekend. I have all the flags I need for the French SYW figures so have everything I need now.
with all these new toys you would think I might be distracted from my painting challenge, but fear now the postman also brought me a new ref book.
This should come in useful with my Sudan project. Anyway I did do some painting, I have a couple of large units on the go 18 ECW cav and 2x 16 French Musketeers. I plan to have these done by the end of the weekend. I have all the flags I need for the French SYW figures so have everything I need now.
and the machine rolls on LOL
ReplyDelete