You ever had that one when you are busy painting a figure and some thing keeps bugging you about it. I have been painting Tricorn wearing figures for more years than I care to say so when painting the American Regulars my spider sense was going wild, it still took till the third time I painted this cast for me to work it out. This American is either a sculpter's mistake or he is the forerunner for generations of Americans who insist on putting their hats on backwards.
I did not do to much painting today due to popping out after tea to test drive and then buy a new car. Say hello to my new car Big Blue
Plenty of room for figures in the boot.
I did not do to much painting today due to popping out after tea to test drive and then buy a new car. Say hello to my new car Big Blue
Plenty of room for figures in the boot.

How odd? Nice motor too!
ReplyDelete