I was thinking about the last post and how I paint compared to others and I concluded that this is one of the things that make our hobby so good, their is no right or wrong way to paint your figures (I agree that there are wrong colors to paint them )
the postman brought me some flags I have been waiting for today, I ordered 2 for the Black Watch std's I buy my flags from Maverick Models as I only wanted 2 I went the whole hog and bought the self adheasive ones, I am happy with them I have been careful not to show the figures as these will be photographed and sent off to Curt this weekend.
on the painting table I am enjoying doing regular units at the moment and made good progress on the French and American's. the French just have the brass bits done then it's time for a dip.
the postman brought me some flags I have been waiting for today, I ordered 2 for the Black Watch std's I buy my flags from Maverick Models as I only wanted 2 I went the whole hog and bought the self adheasive ones, I am happy with them I have been careful not to show the figures as these will be photographed and sent off to Curt this weekend.
on the painting table I am enjoying doing regular units at the moment and made good progress on the French and American's. the French just have the brass bits done then it's time for a dip.

Funny thing about the right and wrong things to paint, I've just finished a unit of Horse for my NYW, then when I went to put the flag on I realised I'd painted the bloody thing the wrong colours!!!! Out comes the yellow paint.......
ReplyDeleteAre you sure Fran was not involved :) I think he may have taken a few back handers from other Ronin to "help" slow your painting down
DeletePeace James
"whistling innocently"