Got to give another big up to Foundry Miniatures as again only 48h after placing the order today I got a box load of mountain trouble.
And to help me with all the North-West Frontier painting I will be doing I picked up a great resource book too.
I must stop reading other blogs because I get distracted by other eras and my mind (and money some times) wonders, below is just such a case luckily I have found I can feed my needs in 15mm. I need to look around for a rules set, although I have a bit of an idea for some in house rules.
On the painting table I made a start on the figures picked out yesterday, just the first 2 layers of flesh. I am also painting one F&IW civilian and taking SBS pictures of the flesh which I will share on the blog when complete. I finally photographed the next lot of completed figures and sent them of to Curt. With this last lot I pass the 1000 points I need to produce each month to hit my Par score, I need to do a bit extra in this first month due to having a weeks holiday to go on in the next month.
Tomorrow I plan to tell you about the paints I use and how I am changing over from my old to new ones.
Peace James
And to help me with all the North-West Frontier painting I will be doing I picked up a great resource book too.
I must stop reading other blogs because I get distracted by other eras and my mind (and money some times) wonders, below is just such a case luckily I have found I can feed my needs in 15mm. I need to look around for a rules set, although I have a bit of an idea for some in house rules.
On the painting table I made a start on the figures picked out yesterday, just the first 2 layers of flesh. I am also painting one F&IW civilian and taking SBS pictures of the flesh which I will share on the blog when complete. I finally photographed the next lot of completed figures and sent them of to Curt. With this last lot I pass the 1000 points I need to produce each month to hit my Par score, I need to do a bit extra in this first month due to having a weeks holiday to go on in the next month.
Tomorrow I plan to tell you about the paints I use and how I am changing over from my old to new ones.
Peace James
I must take your advice and stop reading other peoples blogs, now all I can think about is how the North West Frontier would make a nice little skirmish project.
ReplyDeleteIt's bad for your wallet all this blog reading :)
DeleteNWF would certainly be well up there for me too, just love those hill tribesmen.
ReplyDeleteYou have already suckered me into buying Sudan stuff, so if I can pay you back with NWF is Karma I tell you
DeleteYou are a machine sir, a talented bloody machine James!
ReplyDeleteFantastic progress James great fun talking to Pete about the challenge- your bro is impressed
ReplyDelete