Monday, 21 January 2013

Painting Ronin Day 33

Busy old day in Cheshire, snow was falling this morning but I was warm in my painting room looking out of the kids slipping their way to school. I started by taking photos of the weekends work and sent off to Curt for entry.
I got a small commission through to post, a little something fresh 15mm WW2 Para's, these you will see on the painting table in the next few days. I have a second commission on its way from Canada, this one will be GW fantasy so while you will see it on the blog it will not get entered in the challenge.
As I am back to fresh units these first few colors take the time so I have taken WIP shots but it does not show much change from yesterday.



4 comments:

  1. Paid commissions as opposed to grateful relatives?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dad :)
      Hope you are enjoying the Sun down under.
      I will drop the complete figures off at the wargames room before your home

      Delete
    2. Thanks- keep it up! So very proud of you

      Delete