Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Painting Desk Progress

It seems a shame to ignore this great sunny weather and sit indoors and paint, but I think 12 years of Mediterranean summers has given me enough Sun to last a life time so I happily sit in the cool and try and paint quickly before my paint dries on the pallet.
First up I have finished the 6 Indians with bows I have the movement tray and base's to finish but very happy with these I have painted so many Indians I fine them very quick to do now.

Next up are my WIP shots I have started my Dad's Saga Vikings doing the Leader and 4 Berserk's, I have these Vikings and Anglo-Danes for Dad and I have Scots Welsh and Irish to paint up and sell. I have added a shot of the 3 BB Goblins I am working on now.


I plan to do a little challenge in a few weeks. My weekend runs from Sat 06:00 till Monday 22:00 which means I like to do a load of painting on a Monday after I have dropped my Wife off at work. I plan to challenge myself to paint one of my Saga 4pt armies in the 24 hours from Sunday 16:00 till Monday 16:00 (which is the time I pick my wife up and return home to sleep before work). I plan to try and do a few blog posts during the 24 hours and try and post hour by hour updates on the Saga forum.
I will update more on that when I work out the details.


10 comments:

  1. That's quite a variety of subjects :) Perhaps you could put together a Huron Blood Bowl team to face down those orcs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work James and good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a great challenge to set yourself James. I look forward to seeing it in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! Like what I see so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great, the skin tone on the indian's is fantastic. Look forward to seeing how you get on with the Saga challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Viking, real sense of movement in that figure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The machine in action, great work James.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola
    Buenas si seƱor muy buenas
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent work on all of these - as well as the Dwarfs on your other site, James. You've certainly been busy! Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete