With all this Bloggers for charity and Community Currency I must remember that this blog is about my painting. So that being said I have a bit to share today, I have been busy working a couple of commissions but found time to work on a few bits of my own. I have started on the AW Miniatures Rangers and the next unit of my Dad's Viking and just for a bit of color the next few NWF Highlanders. Pictures are below.
I also took a pictures of my side table to show you that while I like to have several things on the go at once even I can go to far some times.
this is the side table I have two shelves full of bits too, and these I the bits I want to paint I still have the unwanted lead pile.
Peace James
I also took a pictures of my side table to show you that while I like to have several things on the go at once even I can go to far some times.
this is the side table I have two shelves full of bits too, and these I the bits I want to paint I still have the unwanted lead pile.
Peace James
How I envy your space! Where are the Highlanders from James?
ReplyDeleteFoundry Miniatures Perry Sculpts very nice all the NWF stuff I have is from them what a hardship for me.
DeleteOh dear, I can feel a diversion coming on!
DeleteLots of lovely figures to show us finished pics of soon :)
ReplyDeletegood things come to those that wait :)
Deletesay around 00:30 maybe
wait till my daughter moves out I have her Bedroon earmarked :)
ReplyDeleteThat's debatable mate. I've got plenty of space. Basically, that just equals more space for half finished projects... ;-)
ReplyDeleteCrikey! *Milliseconds* apart!
ReplyDeleteMakes my head spin! I like the shading on your greenskins.
ReplyDeletecheers they are a commission so a little bit more than 3-tone on them
DeleteNice work on all of these various figures - and inspiring too, I'm motivated (shamed) to finish the three, yes just three, crew for a Great Cannon. Best, Dean
ReplyDeleteget them done Dean, you are a very productive painter your self
DeletePeace James
wish my desk was that tidy!
ReplyDeleteDo not tell anyone but I tidy it up for pictures :)
DeleteLike the AW rangers- can see them skulking quite nicely round the forest I am finishing
ReplyDeleteI thought my table was busy!!
ReplyDelete