So I used the on-line random.org and below is the list of winners
So if Carl, Jay Arnold and John Fry could drop me an email to exilespainting@hotmail.com with their prefered prize and delivery address (Jay let me know your top 2 and John top 3). Thank you all for taking time to stop by and for some great laughs.
Once the top three are sorted I want Ray, Sean, Lee and Fran to contact me and I will let you know what is left that you guys can fight over (need to clear space in the lead pile).
Finally I am giving a prize for the reply that gave me the biggest laugh, more on that when I have completed it.
So if Carl, Jay Arnold and John Fry could drop me an email to exilespainting@hotmail.com with their prefered prize and delivery address (Jay let me know your top 2 and John top 3). Thank you all for taking time to stop by and for some great laughs.
Once the top three are sorted I want Ray, Sean, Lee and Fran to contact me and I will let you know what is left that you guys can fight over (need to clear space in the lead pile).
Finally I am giving a prize for the reply that gave me the biggest laugh, more on that when I have completed it.



Yay! Congratulations to the winners!
ReplyDeleteI'm Carl! And so's my wife!
ReplyDeleteWell done to the winners, and I'll be in touch!
ReplyDeleteBah, missed out again.
ReplyDeleteJust like my dice rolling, haha.
Congrats to the winners except Ray!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to one and all.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners!
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Peter
http://www.peterscave.blogspot.be
Well done to all the winners and a thank you to you James for running the giveaway
ReplyDeleteIan
congratulations to the winners, it was a great thread and i hope to see many more of the same in the future
ReplyDeleteJ
I won something !!!!!
ReplyDeleteI won something !!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, friend. Your blog is an inspiration.
ReplyDeleteGood grief I won something! I must be going blind cos I read this post when you posted it and somehow totally missed my name in the list of winners. When I got your FB message this morning I was slightly nonplussed for a while... mind you I had only just got up and hadn't had a coffee. My higher mental capabilities (if I have any) don't kick into action until I have had my first caffeine fix of the day.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, thanks for the prize, and I promise to pay more attention in future!