Having read Loki's post yesterday I thought it was time I kicked myself into shape and put down a few plans for the latter part of 2013. As you read this I will be winging my way to Phalanx where I plan to meet up with Loki and go over the Bloggers for Charity plans, we will meet up with Andrew of AW Miniatures and see how he is doing with the figures. And lastly I MUST buy some more paint brushes and paint (These were all I needed from Triples but spent so long chatting I only remembered them as I returned overthe Pennines).
So plans, I have a couple already on the go namely Dad's Saga forces and a few Saga forces for myself. Dad and I are going to play the Anglo-Zulu war with Black Powder in 28mm to which end I bought most of the British forces from Empress at Salute, and will be getting as many Zulus as possible in the next 6 months. I plan to prep these and push aside as my winter project. I have agreed with Mike to start a Dux Britanniarum campaign in the winter, I will be the Saxon raiders so have to start building that army, we also plan to have a bash at the Sudan using Black Powder. I will still be painting units up for Viking Studio and will continue to try and get stall's at some wargames shows (its a slow burn project), for the mean time I am sending all completed unit off to Colonel Bill to be sold. I guess I do not need to plan too much then as I have plenty on the go anyway.
Plans for 06/13- 12/13
So plans, I have a couple already on the go namely Dad's Saga forces and a few Saga forces for myself. Dad and I are going to play the Anglo-Zulu war with Black Powder in 28mm to which end I bought most of the British forces from Empress at Salute, and will be getting as many Zulus as possible in the next 6 months. I plan to prep these and push aside as my winter project. I have agreed with Mike to start a Dux Britanniarum campaign in the winter, I will be the Saxon raiders so have to start building that army, we also plan to have a bash at the Sudan using Black Powder. I will still be painting units up for Viking Studio and will continue to try and get stall's at some wargames shows (its a slow burn project), for the mean time I am sending all completed unit off to Colonel Bill to be sold. I guess I do not need to plan too much then as I have plenty on the go anyway.
Plans for 06/13- 12/13
- Dads Viking Saga 4pts
- Dads Anglo-Dane Saga 4pts
- Irish Saga 6pts
- Welsh Saga 4pts
- Scots Saga 4pts
- Saxons (Dux Britanniarum minimum starter force)
- Prep Zulus and British
- 40 Mahdist Fuzzy Wuzzy's
- Highlanders and Guides for NWF
- 40 Hill Tribesmen NWF



That's quite a list of projects!
ReplyDeleteWell that should keep you busy for quite some time!!
ReplyDeleteNow THAT is a list
ReplyDeleteIan
Sounds great, looking forward to the NWF stuff, although undoubtedly it will probably mean I get distracted again!
ReplyDelete