Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Saga Vikings and more

Finished the first lot of my Dad's Saga Vikings, happy with these and having fun painting these newer GB Sculpts. I have made a start on the next unit which I have added below. The rest of the pictures are the Blood Bowl figures I am painting as a commission three goblins and the start of a Troll.
Tomorrow is the prize draw for my blog's anniversary so your last chance to get your name in the hat.










15 comments:

  1. Damn lovely work James...on everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Fran I will not tell the reject you like the gobbos best :)

      Delete
  2. Hola
    Muy buenos
    aupa esas hachas
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Cheers Tamsin might be doing some GB plastic hope they turn out as well as yours did

      Delete
  4. cheers Loki tis great to hear that from the Viking master

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Vikings a lot. For some reason I like the bald one best, Skalla-Grimr. And the troll is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Sean I think he has a bit of a Sean Connery look myself

      Delete
  6. Lovely painting and the basing is spectacular mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate I have been trying to put more work into my base's as they can make or break a paint job
      Peace James

      Delete
  7. Beautiful brushwork on all of these, James. I like the flowing movement of the newer GB Viking. Those Blood Bowl guys are great too. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been impressed myself by the newer GB stuff I am prepping the Welsh ATM and they are very nice.
      Peace James

      Delete