Saturday, 29 June 2013

A fellow Blogger well worth following John @ War of the Woods

John was one of my anniversary winners, and I am in the process of painting up some of his French Regulars for M&T. I have been happily following his blog for ages and as he has now decided to expand what systems he plans for cover.

"" have decided that I am going to expand this blog into the other games I play and paint. Careful use of labels should keep it all fairly in order and aid navigation.

After thoughts (and brief effort) on starting a new general blog and keeping this running too, the ease of just having the one site makes so much more sense.

So the main things to expect in addition to the M&T are -

Saga - lots of it, for as you may know I have a very minor role within the Saga system and it is something I just love.

Wargods of Aegyptus - A system and figures I particularly enjoy. Mr Fitzpatrick really does some wonderful sculpts and the painting style of these in the age it is set is really cool to.

15mm - I am slowly working out some Gruntz pieces and Critical Mass games bits. My little jaunt into sci fi.

Roleplaying odds and ends - I love adding odd figures to my collection of stuff for use when we are doing D&D and Dark Heresy. A great excuse for those weird and wonderful one off figures you just can't resist on occasions.""

If you see some thing that would be up your street I suggest you nip over to War of the Woods and follow along with me.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for pointing this chap out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for giving my blog a plug James.
    I am slowly getting to grips with the various bits on it and it is starting to take shape how I want it. Hopefully tomorrow will see another entry as I wrestle on improving my camera skills.
    Cheers, John.

    ReplyDelete