I have been following a fairly new blog Giric's SAGA
His introduction in April finished with this "I'm new to this whole painting of miniatures thing, so I've decided to experiment with some of the different techniques I've read about online. I've been so inspired and educated by the blogs of other hobbyists, that I've decided to document my stumblings publicly. Either that or I'm so intimidated by the quality of the work I've seen out there, I'll do anything to put off painting! "
I have already follow wiatrog through his first go with dip and now he is following Kevin Dillmore's book (a farther day present) I am sure he would love to see a few more follower drop by and leave him comments as he continues his education.
His introduction in April finished with this "I'm new to this whole painting of miniatures thing, so I've decided to experiment with some of the different techniques I've read about online. I've been so inspired and educated by the blogs of other hobbyists, that I've decided to document my stumblings publicly. Either that or I'm so intimidated by the quality of the work I've seen out there, I'll do anything to put off painting! "
I have already follow wiatrog through his first go with dip and now he is following Kevin Dillmore's book (a farther day present) I am sure he would love to see a few more follower drop by and leave him comments as he continues his education.
![]() |
| The man in question. |


Thanks, James! I appreciate the shout out.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good blog.
ReplyDeleteI don't see a problem!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link, James. Good work on spreading he cheer. Best, Dean
ReplyDeleteLooks to making pretty good progress to me, but signed up to help.
ReplyDeleteit's always good to give a hand!
ReplyDelete