What with all this Bloggers for Charity and Blog-Con a man can get lost in "good ideas". I was doing a little painting today and noticed that my room was closing in on me (no, not some weird trip), I have had loads of new stuff added to my lead/plastic pile this year and have just found a gap and put it down. So today I had a tidy up and cleared some shelf space, once I put it all away I was so impressed that I just had to take pictures (it may never look this tidy again). The pictures give you a good indication of what will be crossing my painting table for the next 12-18 months (this is just the plastic pile BTW).
You should note that this pile includes Viking Studio stock which will be painted for sale.
You should note that this pile includes Viking Studio stock which will be painted for sale.


Wow, James. I have only a box of Warlord Parliament Infantry and I feel overwhelmed. Actually, I just picked up a box each of Empire Pistoliers and Huntsmen - :). No where near your inventory though. Best, Dean
ReplyDeleteImpressive lead pile.
ReplyDeleteThats an impressive and well organised stash you have there.
ReplyDeleteCheers, Ross
That's quite a pile!
ReplyDeleteI've just realised how much I've added to mine this year. The five blisters of Perry from my brother for my birthday hasn't helped! Better get painting...
That's developing into quite a healthy addiction James!
ReplyDeleteWow I panic when I have ten or so figures unpainted of the painting table, gosh that is a huge pile and well organised
ReplyDeleteThat looks rather impressive and intimidating all at the same time!
ReplyDeleteI have to say my lead pile has grown this year far more than I have reduced it!
Ian
It makes me feel better about myself every time I see someone else's pile ;-)
ReplyDelete