Monday, 8 July 2013

GB Saga Vikings

I have painted this GB Saga 4pt force for my Dad, he has two forces and asked for this one to be based on blue while the other (Anglo-Dane) will be based on red. The figures seem to be a mix of old and new GB sculpts, while I am not a fan of the old sculpts the new ones are very good and a joy to paint. All shields are hand painted.








15 comments:

  1. Come to Daddy!!!!
    (fabulous job- just what I wanted)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, James. What kind of mat is that they are modelling on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent looking warband. Look forward to seeing the Danish guys.

    Perhaps your Dad may consider changing the Danes to Green to match their Saga Dice colours though?? Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green sounds a good idea James?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice indeed.

    Will Mr Brewerton Sr be bringing his Saga to play at BlogCon?

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really nice. I agree with Andrew, please make a tutorial for shield damage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are a good looking band and especially so as the shields are hand done

    ReplyDelete
  8. will do with the Danes, its not a long process

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice indeed James, Daddy is a very lucky chap indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice bunch of vikings. They look great.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work on these guys James! Very very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheers all your comments are gratefully received

    ReplyDelete