Paul Smith contacted me last night asking to join the blog ring. I popped over to check out his blog while his blog has only been live since March he has been a very prolific blogger but has slipped under the radar it seems with only our Michael and Loki following him. I suggest you pop over and check him out because he has some fantastic posts and his weathering is out of this world.
If that is not enough to have you following his blog his painting is also amazing (make you sick I know :) )
Anyway once he has added the HTML code to his blog I will activate his site and the blog ring will grow again.
Later today I will photograph the Saga Vikings and share these on here.
Peace James
If that is not enough to have you following his blog his painting is also amazing (make you sick I know :) )
Anyway once he has added the HTML code to his blog I will activate his site and the blog ring will grow again.
Later today I will photograph the Saga Vikings and share these on here.
Peace James



Well done that man, Paul is a hugely talented modeller and painter and deserves a greater following.
ReplyDeleteOn an unrelated note: I love the term Blog Ring, it sounds like something the police might break up.
ReplyDeleteeven better I am the blog-ring master or Lord of the blog-ring :)
DeleteQuick! Where's the nearest volcano?
Delete*blush* Thanks for the kind words and the link :D
ReplyDeleteI'm in :)
ReplyDelete