Thursday, 25 July 2013

Blog Giveaway Winners WIP

While it has been hot as hell in my painting room I have knuckled down to work on two of my Blog giveaway winners prizes. I have finished the painting on the Front Rank F&IW French for John just the base's to do these have been great fun to paint and I know they are going to get some great use.



The Blog Giveaway winner Carl sent me a load of Pulp fiction figures I have henchmen, Scientists, Spys even some Capt Scarlet troops. To start with I have done the flesh on these Jumpsuit henchmen. I have added an image of the colour that Carl wants them painting.



11 comments:

  1. Nice painting indeed!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky fellows, that is some great painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are damn nice, very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers guys its hard work in this heat, but happy with the result.
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent painting! The heat has been making painting hard over the last few weeks; a pleasant change mostly.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice paintjobs there James and I know what you mean about it being difficult to paint with this heat, not that I am complaining about it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job James, some lucky recipients there - but yellow, you poor man, I always struggle with yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are looking great even at the flesh stage. Cheers James.

    ReplyDelete