Sunday, 21 July 2013

Dux B Saxon Force

Even though it was cooler today I wanted to finish the Dux B Saxon force I started to build this week, the figures are GB Plastics, Darkage Warriors for my warriors and Saxon Thanes for my Vet's the slingers are made from the Darkage Warriors. The Nobles are 3 Musketeer Miniatures that Loki gave me last week and I found a figure to act as my Champion who you may remember was vertically challenged, he is a Redbox Miniatures Dwarf with his hammer cut off and a spear added and I removed the horns from his helmet, I will get these undercoated tomorrow bu will not get round to painting them till later this year.





14 comments:

  1. Looking nice and fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's even cooler today, will you wet that brush?

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Running my Mum and Dads dog home today so not painting but I have high hopes for tomorrow

      Delete
  3. I was so relieved it was cooler yesterday, but managed to spend the entire day watching cricket! at least you have been productive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great start! Looking forward to seeing them painted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see your Champion's spear is vertically challenged as well... =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see the band coming together to go with the back story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see them coming along James, any news on the FIW figures?????

    ReplyDelete