I have loads of NWF figures that Dad and I are going to use with a version of Musket and Tomahawk, as this is a skirmish level army and also one of my first loves as a wargames period, I have decided to push the boat out and push my painting style a little bit.
Below is my tester model, I have completed all the easy stuff just the tartan and sock tops left.
Also I took a shot of how the BB team is looking at the moment.
Below is my tester model, I have completed all the easy stuff just the tartan and sock tops left.
Also I took a shot of how the BB team is looking at the moment.
Very tasty James, love the subtle shading going on here - looking forward ti seeing the tartan.
ReplyDeleteNice work!
ReplyDeleteLooking good. I've been thinking about using M&T for the Sudan so I'll be interested to see how you go.
ReplyDelete