Friday, 31 May 2013

Exiles Plans for the next few months

First off if you want to see the Prize draw post I have placed a link on the top left. Now I have a few more viewers than normal since the prize draw started so I wanted to take the chance to show you all what I will be getting up to in the next few moths before I go for my summer holiday at the end of July. I still have a Blood Bowl commission ongoing (I am half way through it now) I am busy painting units for my Viking Studio (mainly F&IW) my first picture shows my work bench, it shows a Saga 4pts Viking army I am doing for my Dad, some F&IW rangers from the excellent AW Miniatures these will be for me and my Dads collection as they fit so well with the Galloping Major ranger we already have. The odd shaped base's are my Sudan Fuzzy Wuzzy's I will be playing this with BP so wanted to do some thing a little different, I also feel that it gives the unit a great irregular look.
The second picture is the rest of my to-do pile still awaiting prepping. I hope to start with a bit of gaming soon probably with Mike so may have a few battle reports to post. I plan a little somthing new I read a post about painters block and replied that one of my biggest muse's are some of my books, I plan over the next few months to share these books with you.


2 comments:

  1. Interesting fuzzy whizzy bases - hexes? One or multiple per unit? How big and how big are your regular units in comparison?

    Curious as I'm working up some smaller units for BP, I was leaning toward 90mm x 90mm for my warbands (8 minis) compared to 120mm x 60mm for standard units.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was going to go with 6 bases as normal unit 7-8 big units and 3-4 small the reg units I will stick to WAB base size (any smaller and I cant pre-base)60mmx40mm 6 models

      Delete