I have almost finished the unit of Zulu war British, these are BlackTree Design Figures which while very nice are not my pick for this era. This may give you a hint as to what I will be mostly painting if Curt run's the Winter challenge again (and I get a place), I bought rather a lot of Empress Miniatures Zulu War british at Salute this year which are sitting on my shelf waiting for winter, I will be buying and building lots (and lots and lots) of plastic Zulus this year ready to be primed for winter.
I have just a few highlights and the lace to do before I finish the base's, hope to have them completed this weekend.
I have also made good progress on the F&IW Rangers.
I have just a few highlights and the lace to do before I finish the base's, hope to have them completed this weekend.
I have also made good progress on the F&IW Rangers.
Coming along very nicely indeed
ReplyDeleteDave.
They do look nice. Black Tree have a upto 50% sale on at the moment including 35% off the British, just in case you can be tempted
ReplyDeleteian
Lovely job on these James, I remember looking at Black Tree Design when I started out and while I loved some of the poses it was the helmets that put me off.
ReplyDeleteI am with you Michael, bought these ages ago because they were the best value but the fact they sat in my lead pile so long tells you how I felt about them in the end.
DeleteLovely stuff, they look really good.
ReplyDelete