Sunday, 19 May 2013

Triples 2013, and the bloggers

Just back from my day trip to sheffield to meet up with fellow bloggers and talk about our charity game for next year, we were able to meet up with AW Miniatures who is keen to help us out with our venture.
I am super tired as I got zero sleep last night so no long post just a few pictures (Loki has had his identiy hidden to protect those of nervous dispostion)
Below is Charlie Kev Loki and Mike


The second picture are the great AW Miniatures we will be using for our charity game next year. I will post more after I have slept.
 (EDIT)
After an OK from Loki I can now unmask the man himself.


3 comments:

  1. What a fine bunch of gentlemen, sounds like a great day for one and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we missed each other. Not sure how as I was sitting about twenty paces from the robitic chap painting some new Baccus French

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camera adds ten pound right? How many where pointing at me!

    ReplyDelete