Tuesday, 7 May 2013

A full painting table.

As anyone who has read my blog will know I like to have several things on the go at once when I am painting and while I have not been painting much over the bank holiday weekend I did get back down to a couple of hours tonight.
Below is a shot of my painting table (missing a 15mm commission on the go). and a close up of the current WIP's






Also I finished the bases on the first unit of Forest Indians and the test model of the NWF Gordon Highlanders.





4 comments:

  1. Jesus, a collection of loveliness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I order six bases for Indians please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Variety is the spice of life! Some lovely work on the go, but I seem instinctively drawn to the Highlander - very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its interesting to see how diverse the range of things you have on the go is. Personally I have to do a single project (be it a figure, or a squad) and finish it before starting something else. I admire your dedication sir.

    ReplyDelete