These are Empress Miniatures figures, I bought them a while ago and painted them last year. I managed to finish the base's today and will be selling these off for hobby spends.
Getting there with the camera but think I need to use a tripod as I have the base's in great sharp focus but the figures are a bit soft focus.
Tomorrow I should be finishing the Dwarf Crossbow's and starting on some WW2 Brits and F&IW units.
Getting there with the camera but think I need to use a tripod as I have the base's in great sharp focus but the figures are a bit soft focus.
Tomorrow I should be finishing the Dwarf Crossbow's and starting on some WW2 Brits and F&IW units.
Nicely done James, great job on some of my favourite sculpts.
ReplyDeleteGreat looking command stands; I'm sure they'll sell off quickly. Best, Dean
ReplyDeleteLovely work, I'm sure you will have no trouble selling these.
ReplyDeleteVery nice mate, especially the shading on the horses.
ReplyDeleteLovely work James! :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent stuff James.
ReplyDelete