I have been so busy with other things that I have not got as much painting done as I would normally. That along with the weekend trip to Triples has left me with little progress to show you.....Bazinga any one who follows me know I need little time on the brush to make progress.
Below are the 6 French/Canadian militia and movement base. The current position of the Zulu Brits (these will be for sale after if anyone is interested), the next 3 Orcs and 6 Rangers. Enjoy.. Also just for Ray I have my latest 15mm commission work.
Below are the 6 French/Canadian militia and movement base. The current position of the Zulu Brits (these will be for sale after if anyone is interested), the next 3 Orcs and 6 Rangers. Enjoy.. Also just for Ray I have my latest 15mm commission work.
When you get up to speed very few can touch you - fabulous progress James.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress James!
ReplyDeleteDamn good progress James.
ReplyDeleteExcellent work on all of these, James. I'm particularly interested in the Canadians - I have some unpainted Front Rank guys which will take their cue from your fine work. Best, Dean
ReplyDelete