Sunday, 5 May 2013

Sheffield Day Trip 19/05/2013

 Sheffield Tripples 2013

One of several projects being prepped


In a couple of weeks I will be packing my passport and crossing the Pennines. I am attending the Tripples 2013, I hope to be able to catch up with some of my fellow Ronin. I know its a bit "up North" for my southern readers but anyone who is going to be their feel happy to tap me on the shoulder and say hello. I will be wearing my Wamp Forum T-shirt which has my username on the back exilesjjb.
On the painting front I have completed the first unit of Forest Indians and started on the second. I am busy prepping several different projects including two commissions so will be plenty of painting to see over the next 2 or 3 weeks.
 

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the show. I will look out for you. Me I will be wearing a Steeler shirt. Just not decided which one yet

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've painted a LOT of these bad boys and I love them. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them! Enjoy the show James...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ironically Sheffield is a bit to far down south from Aberdeen for me to go. Have fun and I look forward to seeing your latest project progress.

    ReplyDelete