Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Painting Desk update

I have been a busy boy, last few bits left on the 3 Orc BB figures and started on the 3 Goblin BB figures. The F&IW Rangers are just awaiting the flock and other base materials. I have started on the next 6 F&IW figures Forest Indians with bows. I have also completed the first batch of 15mm WW2 Germans part of a commission. The last thing I did today was sort out the prizes for my Blogs third anniversary, I will be creating a post for that later today which is two weeks out from the day. As a taster I have 6mm 10mm 15mm and 28mm figures some even painted will also be a voucher for my painting services.






5 comments:

  1. Good stuff! Hope you still have my Hussites safe though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work as ever James. I'm curious do you hot glue gun the 15mm figures down to paint them then just snap them off the dried glue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do the same with 28mm stuff if I am not pre basing them

      Delete
  3. Lovely figures there James and looking forward to the prizes :)

    ReplyDelete