These 20 28mm Zulu war figures are from Backtree Design the website has a sale on at the moment but I have to warn you that I know of many gamers who have had issues with postage taking a long time from this company. I did not have an issue but while I like the figures as a painter as a keen history buff of the zulu war am not keen on the sculpts its mainly the pith helmet that bugs me.
The unit is the 24th Regt from Isandlwana I have had great fun painting these and will be selling them off. I have an entire British Army sitting in my lead pile waiting for winter, these are from my current favorite figures for this era from Empress Miniatures. I am still in shock that with a rare glowing globe hanging in the sky today I was able to take these outside and take pictures in a very good light. The pictures are very big so click on them if you want to see these guys in their full glory.
I have finished the unit of Rangers and will photo them when I complete the base's and I have completed the 15mm WW2 Germans. Next up I have another unit of Forest Indians with bows and might crack on with some of my Oldhammer Dwarfs.
The unit is the 24th Regt from Isandlwana I have had great fun painting these and will be selling them off. I have an entire British Army sitting in my lead pile waiting for winter, these are from my current favorite figures for this era from Empress Miniatures. I am still in shock that with a rare glowing globe hanging in the sky today I was able to take these outside and take pictures in a very good light. The pictures are very big so click on them if you want to see these guys in their full glory.
I have finished the unit of Rangers and will photo them when I complete the base's and I have completed the 15mm WW2 Germans. Next up I have another unit of Forest Indians with bows and might crack on with some of my Oldhammer Dwarfs.
These look great James! I must resist the urge to reawaken my long dormant Zulu wars project!
ReplyDeleteGreat looking unit, nicely done.
ReplyDeleteDave
You've really brought these to life James, well done Sir.
ReplyDelete