Curt has asked each of us to look are into our souls and set a target for this 3 month challenge, those who have had a look through my blog will spot I can put out a crazy amount of figures when I am in the mood so do not think me totally mad when you look below:
30x ECW Cav
70x FIW figures
110x SYW French Line Inf
24x Zulu War Brit
26x WW1 Brits
100 ish 10mm Sudan
150 ish 10mm Hussite army
I have looked at what I want to do over the 3 months as a
minimum and got a bit of a shock
84x SYW Cav30x ECW Cav
70x FIW figures
110x SYW French Line Inf
24x Zulu War Brit
26x WW1 Brits
100 ish 10mm Sudan
150 ish 10mm Hussite army
This all totals up as 2540 points so I will aim a bit higher
3000 will be my Par mark

Awesome target! It will be interesting if the 'Par' idea helps people focus for the Challenge. I think you're definitely near the top with your par target. Great stuff.
ReplyDeleteCheers Curt, wanted to set myself a target that I would have to work too I have history of producing large armies in short time scales.
ReplyDeletePeace James
Ambitious man! It looks like you're going to give Ray a run for his money. What scale are your figures? A mixture or mainly 28mm?
ReplyDelete@ Rosbif, all 28mm be doing a SYW and FIW project for 3 years now these will be the last of the FIW and a new Army for the SYW (have done Prussian and Russian). The 10 mm stuff is because I love the Sudan but not enough to invest in 28mm
ReplyDeletePeace James
wow, this is ambitious
ReplyDeleteCheers tis only a little ambitious for me
DeletePeace James
.........and I thought my target was aggressive, good luck with it James.
ReplyDeleteJohn
Cheers John, Am love the challenge already
DeleteI have a history of mass painting but also wanted to set target that I had to reach for
ReplyDeletePeace James
Now that's a target James; all power to your paintbrush!
ReplyDeleteCheers Michael, I am expecting to see loads of fuzzy wuzzies on your blog soon
ReplyDeletePeace James