Been an odd day sleep escaped me at 03:30 in the morning and while I would love to have got up and done a bit of painting, my dogs would have know I was awake and made a huge fuss. So instead I got up and me and my boys watched Mission Impossible ( I watched while the three dogs continued their sleep). I did get round to a bit of painting and started on another FIW squad.
Six Canadian Mountain men, I have finished these today and will base them up tomorrow. I have almost completed the Scout too. I am still working through the Highlanders and the Hussars which are to go with Dads Prussians not the French as I said yesterday.
I have really enjoyed the gun crew, I find that my style fits so well with Perry Sculpts. I will try to complete the gun tomorrow and do that base too. Just before I hit the pit (went to bed if you have not heard that saying) last night I finished the grass on four more Woods I will now be able to take all the woods I have made up with me on Boxing day and leave them in the Brewerton wargames room.
A thought for you all, Why do you Paint Wargames Figures?
I will give you my reasons tomorrow.
Peace James
Six Canadian Mountain men, I have finished these today and will base them up tomorrow. I have almost completed the Scout too. I am still working through the Highlanders and the Hussars which are to go with Dads Prussians not the French as I said yesterday.
I have really enjoyed the gun crew, I find that my style fits so well with Perry Sculpts. I will try to complete the gun tomorrow and do that base too. Just before I hit the pit (went to bed if you have not heard that saying) last night I finished the grass on four more Woods I will now be able to take all the woods I have made up with me on Boxing day and leave them in the Brewerton wargames room.
A thought for you all, Why do you Paint Wargames Figures?
I will give you my reasons tomorrow.
Peace James
Tremendous progress James, but then you did say you were quick! I paint for pleasure, initially to give me something to do when I gave up smoking, but more recently as a distraction from the demands of the day job. I have great ambitions to command huge armies across a table, but more than happy to keep being distracted at the moment.
ReplyDeleteI always dream of an army all painted to my very best, but I find that when I paint loads and loads my skill level increases so by the end to me the figures look so much better than at the start so I think that is one dream that will always remain just that :)
DeletePeace James
Cheers Andrew same reason I started selling
ReplyDeleteI'm just so very glad that from a nine year old you have shared a great hobby with your old man!(and you paint SO much better than me!)
ReplyDelete