Shock horror, a day with no painting. I did play another game with my Dad, we used larger forces this time and the game was great fun again. I have picked up even more lead/plastic to add to the reserves I have more FIW Indians and more ECW Cav plus a unit of highland Gents (ECW).
We head back home tomorrow afternoon so will be back on the painting table in the evening, I like most people in the world have eaten too much and look forward to getting back into my usual routine. I have added a few pictures from the last game.
We head back home tomorrow afternoon so will be back on the painting table in the evening, I like most people in the world have eaten too much and look forward to getting back into my usual routine. I have added a few pictures from the last game.
Very nice looking troops and table. Best, Dean
ReplyDeleteWhat the writer failed to add was a huge victory for the British , overturning the deafeats of yesterday! Copied the sneaky French tactics of yesterday! Fantastic to play with such magnificent figures
ReplyDeleteVery nice terrain and figures!
ReplyDeleteLooking good!
ReplyDelete