As with most of the rest of Curts Ronin I am still on a mad prep-a-thon. I have filled every flat surface in my painting room so have had to draft in the computer table as an extra storage area. I am taking these last few days before the 20th to finish off the last few woods for our FIW games. Dad sent me a the latest picture of the wargames room where he has taken on the name I penned for it :) Dad and I started are wargames lives at RAF Akrotiri Wargames club so wheat else could we call our wargames room but Akrotiri Nomads Wargames.
Below are a few pictures of only some of the figures I have perped for painting, you will notice unlike most other people I base my figures fully before painting I feel that if I can get to an area with my small painting brushes then that area will not be seen on a wargames table top. I undercoat in black but I have started lightly spraying from above the figures in brown and for the french white, I find this gives me areas I do not have to worry about.
Below are a few pictures of only some of the figures I have perped for painting, you will notice unlike most other people I base my figures fully before painting I feel that if I can get to an area with my small painting brushes then that area will not be seen on a wargames table top. I undercoat in black but I have started lightly spraying from above the figures in brown and for the french white, I find this gives me areas I do not have to worry about.
No comments:
Post a Comment