Friday, 28 December 2012

Painting Ronin Day 9

Well I am back home and have pushed on with the Highlanders, I only have the lace left then base's and dip. I did get up early this morning and had a run through of the Black Powder SYW rules with my Dad. I enjoyed my three days of wargames.
Below are a few pictures of the SYW game with my Dads retirement armies.






And finally when I returned from Dad's I brought home all spare figures Dad had that still needed painting. Below you can see yet more FIW Indians and last picture is the current state of the Highlanders and the main focus of this picture is the two figures I think are the best the Officer and the Sgt.




2 comments:

  1. So you will soon have these on the score board, they look good

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Ian,
      These will have to wait a little till I get the flags or I might send off a picture of all others and send the standard bearers later
      Peace James

      Delete