I hope you have all had a great day and the you got all you wanted from Santa. As you can see I did not give myself any time off the painting.
I did not complete anything today but pushed on well with the Hussars and Highlanders and the FIW civies are almost ready for a good dip.
I am getting lots of fun out of these highlanders these are by far the best figures I have painted from Redoubt Miniatures. Tomorrow I head of up to my Mum and Dads for a few days, it does mean a short break from the painting table. I will though be playing a few games with my Dad (gasp, I can see the headlines Brewerton actually plays wargames) what I plan to do is carry on with the diary with a few game reports and pictures of our wargames room.
Peace James
I did not complete anything today but pushed on well with the Hussars and Highlanders and the FIW civies are almost ready for a good dip.
I am getting lots of fun out of these highlanders these are by far the best figures I have painted from Redoubt Miniatures. Tomorrow I head of up to my Mum and Dads for a few days, it does mean a short break from the painting table. I will though be playing a few games with my Dad (gasp, I can see the headlines Brewerton actually plays wargames) what I plan to do is carry on with the diary with a few game reports and pictures of our wargames room.
Peace James
Enjoy the painting break and the games even more. Those figures look really good
ReplyDeleteIan
Looking great and sounds like you're enjoying the holidays. I just primed some Perry British Heavy Cav. Warm Regards, Dean
ReplyDelete