So before the 20th I am keeping my brushes warm, you have to careful to stay warm because if you try to go to quick from cold you could pull a bristle :).
I am very happy with my latest output, the SYW are leftovers from my Dad retirement present which I am so glad I did not rush to get done. The ECW are the Warlord Dragoons that I won as a prize for a painting comp a couple of years ago and the FIW are yet more of the Indians (plain this time).
Last and least in size are the 10mm Sudan Brits, this is a personal project as I love the idea of playing the Sudan but did not want to invest too much money in the period.
I am very happy with my latest output, the SYW are leftovers from my Dad retirement present which I am so glad I did not rush to get done. The ECW are the Warlord Dragoons that I won as a prize for a painting comp a couple of years ago and the FIW are yet more of the Indians (plain this time).
Last and least in size are the 10mm Sudan Brits, this is a personal project as I love the idea of playing the Sudan but did not want to invest too much money in the period.
Stunning and inspirational work! Best, Dean
ReplyDeleteCheers Dean,
DeleteBeen trying out new photo set up too. Much use a tripod or stand for better pictures but like the new background.
Peace James
Really nice work!
ReplyDeleteVery nice James and I hope you win the challenge, I'll feck Ray up for you!
ReplyDeletecheers, what did we agree as the fee for the "help"
ReplyDelete:)
Peace James