November has been a productive month, I have been able to crack on with several projects. I will be posting pictures of them as I get the chance but as I am dropping these off with my Dad tomorrow I snapped a few shots of my FIW French marines and some Indians in full body war paint.
I am hoping to get involved with a fun online painting competition The 3rd Annual Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge , as those who have followed me painting large amounts of figures in just up my street, I hope I can push Kent http://kentspainting15mm.blogspot.co.uk/ who has an amazing ability to turn out lots and lots of great looking figures in very short order.
Below are the shots of the FIW figures.
I am hoping to get involved with a fun online painting competition The 3rd Annual Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge , as those who have followed me painting large amounts of figures in just up my street, I hope I can push Kent http://kentspainting15mm.blogspot.co.uk/ who has an amazing ability to turn out lots and lots of great looking figures in very short order.
Below are the shots of the FIW figures.
Never thought I would look forwards to the French arriving- great job James
ReplyDeleteGoodluck with the Challenge, James. There are some really fast-painting people there!!!
ReplyDelete