So the thing about the FIW is that when they were not on the water they were fighting through the woods. As the FIW seems to have taken off at Lancaster Wargames club I have had a request from El President of Akrotiri Nomads Wargames Club ( my Dad in his wargames room ) to create some thin woods that could be put together in different ways to produce woods.
Below are the first 3 I have produced, I have enough cheap trees to create 3 or 4 more, also you can see the smaller wood I had already produced.
Below are the first 3 I have produced, I have enough cheap trees to create 3 or 4 more, also you can see the smaller wood I had already produced.
They will be well received and skulked in a lot . Superb job- Jammy Greenfingers?
ReplyDeleteYou have some really cool stuff here. I hope to see more of it!
ReplyDeleteDave R
Your bases and composition are very nice; I´m going to take some notes...
ReplyDeleteCheers!