I will gloss over Derby as I am sure that many people had a good time at the show I did not nuff said. Once I got back home I cracked on with the first 4 Zulu War figures for commission these pictures I have sent off to the customer for the OK and then will complete the other 20, these are from Empress Miniatures and I have a couple of hundred of these to paint for me and my Dad.
To go with the Ronin buildings in the last post I had a delivery from Perry Miniatures which will give me enough for a few forces, I loved painting the Perry's Samurai for the winter challenge so they were my first stop when I was looking for figures to play Ronin. Before you ask about the base's they were from another of my hair-brain ideas that will not be going any further and as I have almost 100 of these base's I wanted to try them out, and I think they fit well they will give my Ronin figures that little bit of difference and as you can see they do in fact rank up if I ever need to. (base's from Warbase BTW)
I am busy prepping a few more commissions for ECW and LOA, so James is a busy boy.
To go with the Ronin buildings in the last post I had a delivery from Perry Miniatures which will give me enough for a few forces, I loved painting the Perry's Samurai for the winter challenge so they were my first stop when I was looking for figures to play Ronin. Before you ask about the base's they were from another of my hair-brain ideas that will not be going any further and as I have almost 100 of these base's I wanted to try them out, and I think they fit well they will give my Ronin figures that little bit of difference and as you can see they do in fact rank up if I ever need to. (base's from Warbase BTW)
| Monks |
| Ronin |
| Handgunners |
| Samurai |
| Bowmen |
Shame about derby for you, but those figures look great
ReplyDeleteIan
I like those hex bases a lot...
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you didn't have a good time at Donnington :(
ReplyDeleteNice figures :)
Never mind derby. The Brits are nice and the bases very functional. Just got to steam ahead now eh?
ReplyDelete;O)
Great brits! Love the red most.
ReplyDeleteVery nice work with the British troops!
ReplyDelete