Friday, 27 September 2013

Ronin Buildings and Masai Warriors

Today I had a delivery from Spain, not bad postage time as I only placed to order last Saturday from Plast Craft Games these will be for my games of Ronin on my brand new gaming boards. They are pre cut on plascard and come with resin doors and windows, I will be spraying certain bits red and the resin black before I put them together and I do not see them taking too long to build and have ready for gaming.
On the painting front this week has been mostly taken up with painting Masai Warriors for Marcus of Wargames Foundry, will be dropping them off at "not" Derby on Sunday.


Along side these guys in the last few days I have started on a Zulu War British commission, early days but always like the period.



11 comments:

  1. good job with the masai.
    the buildings are interesting.
    waiting for a review!
    bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes was planning a review and SBS when I put them together, busy weekend though as Derby Sunday and moving the daughter into her first flat on Monday

      Delete
  2. Interesting looking buildings. I've got a copy of Ronin and In Her Majesty's Name on the way part time rules addict!

    Those Masai look really nice. The shields are very good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, James! Those shields really pop! Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to seeing the buildings built. The Masai look excellent great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work James, looking forward to the buildings, have a good Not Derby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work on the Masaii James. Will be at not Derby tomorrow as well, hope to bump into you and say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your Masai and their scratch shields. Great work!

    ReplyDelete