Thursday, 12 September 2013

Pulp Fiction Goodness

Been busy working my way through the Pulp Fiction figures from Carl. I have finished another group of guards but how practical it would be for your guards to be in high heeled white boots I am not too sure. But that may be why I am a jobbing figure painter and not a megalomaniac evil boss planning to take over the world (we have Fran and Ray for that ). I also completed a young blonde spy figure on which I have tried a pin stripe suit.




So another unit complete....or so I thought, one draw back of a busy painting table is as I was clearing space to set up my photo background I found the below figure trying to be an Indian from the French and Indian Wars. She is now completed and back on duty.


11 comments:

  1. Very nice looking squad. I really like the subtle striped suit effect on the agent as well wished i'd of though of that with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice pin-striped suit - a great tailor. Loved that squad too - reminds me of Captain Scarlett days. Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are looking fantastic James, cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice GI, and our plan is working well, pretty soon we'll have the whole of the South East, its the South West next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were the days... looking good was almost as important than being bad.

    Nice work as always, the CD figures are too tempting to resist and I can feel my resolve crumbling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking work. I think we need to add "steady hand" to your growing list of nick names. And in the southern US those minions would not be allowed to wear white boots after labor day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nicely done there and I like the white belts and boots, very 60s

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theyre groovy mate whose manufacturer?

    ReplyDelete